JOIN OUR TEAM
As part of our family, you will be joining one of the most respected leaders in supply chain management and logistics, driven by your talent, experience, spirit of innovative thinking and your desire to provide exceptional customer service.
We believe the success of our team comes not only from its desire for excellence and solid financial strength but from the diverse talent pool of people that serve our expanding customer base. We promote a work environment that encourages a creative and productive work ethic that continually strives for success.
Our Environment clearly sets the precedent for our mission. It is a dynamic, fast paced and exciting one, where you will interact daily with industry professionals and where excellence, commitment, drive, and unmatched customer service are just part of a voyage upon which we are all committed on taking.
Our Goal is to provide the highest quality of personalized service to our customers and this is our never ending commitment at Seaboard Solutions. Therefore, your dedication and skills as a professional are rewarded with a competitive salary and a full competitive Benefits Package.
WELLNESS & INVESTING
Seaboard Solutions places great emphasis on a healthy work environment through providing tools and resources to help achieve health and financial wellness goals. We provide comprehensive healthcare coverage for employees and their eligible dependents, as well as flexible life insurance programs. This includes:
- Paid Vacation & Flex Holidays
- Medical, two (2) plans to select from
- Dental PPO Plan
- Life Insurance
- Supplementary or Additional Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance (AD&D)
- Disability Insurance Programs
- 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (Tax Savings Plan)
- Tuition Assistance
- Office Ergonomic Resources
- Discounts on On-site Fitness Programs
- On-site Financial Planning Seminars
- On-site Health Screenings
If words such as quality, teamwork, motivated, self-starter, achiever, committed, and creative sound like you, then review our job opportunities currently available and apply online by clicking on Job Openings.
Seaboard’s medical health care plan provides benefits through a PPO Plan that is tied to a Preferred Provider Network under the carrier of Blue Cross Blue Shield (Seaboard Plan). For this plan, the employee pays a portion of the monthly premium towards single or family coverage (family means the employee plus his/her eligible dependents). Under this plan, employees and their dependents may visit any doctor they wish, although the percentage of reimbursement varies between the option for a Basic PPO plan and a Premium PPO plan, as well as choosing an In-Network or Out-of-Network provider.
Benefits offered by Blue Cross Blue Shield include specialist care, hospitalization, prescription drugs plan, home health care, preventive care, emergency services and vision care, among others.
- Seaboard PPO Medical (for both Basic and Premium plans) has vision benefits.
- Dependents, through age 26, can be included in the medical and dental plans (affidavits will be needed to add adult dependents).
- The company offers an annual Health Fair where employees have the opportunity to receive a convenient, on-site health screening (cholesterol, blood pressure, and glucose exam) during regular business hours.
- CIGNA’s website allows each employee to track their medical and dental claims, when the deductibles are met and even sign up for free health programs (mycigna.com). Their website also has a free Health Risk Assessment (HRA) program that offers tips to improve your health.
The Tax Savings Plan, also known as the Flexible Spending Account (FSA), allows employees to redirect certain allowable expenses incurred, and pay for them with tax-free money. The Tax Savings Plan can provide significant tax savings for expenses incurred in:
- copayments for doctors/specialist visits
- daycare expenses that include before and after school care for children
As of their date of hire, employees are eligible to enroll in this plan. For every dollar saved in this plan, Seaboard Marine will match 50% on the first 6% of an employee’s annual salary. Administered by Merrill Lynch, these monies are professionally managed and invested as per the employee’s direction in any of the different investment options.
New ROTH 401(k) feature – Merrill Lynch also offers a ROTH 401(k) option, which is an after-tax contribution that allows for earnings on Roth contributions to be tax free as long as the distribution is made at least 5 years after the first Roth contribution is made and the age of 59 ½ has been reached.
YOUR CAREER. OUR COMMITMENT.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation.
If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our online registration center as a result of your disability, you can request reasonable accommodations by sending an email to email@example.com.
All employees must pass a pre-employment background check and drug-test. Seaboard Solutions is a Drug Free and Alcohol Free Workplace.